Welcome!


Marilyn LoRusso
Creative Visionary, Artist & Children's Entertainer

I have been an artist and true essence dream seeker my entire life. I have combined these two passions and created the unique art of Vision Booking. I use altered book collage to transform my dreams into reality and am passionate about guiding others on this amazing journey.

Using the altered book collage method Vision Bookers awaken their creativity, clarify their true desires and give vision to their dreams - all while connecting with other creative spirits...and having a lot of fun along the way.

I have led Vision Book Art Workshops in my home studio and local art stores. The Vision Booker is guided through the process of envisioning their true desires by creating uniquely beautiful Vision Book pages. There are hundreds of precut images, phrases, sparkly gems, colorful markers, unique papers, rubber stamps, stamp pads and lots of art supplies available to spark creativity and dreams. 

And, I have guided women from all over the world on an online 8 Week Vision Book Rainbow eJourney which transformed their dreams into reality! 

The Journey of Life is all about feeling inspired and focusing on the best in everything and everyone. What we focus on expands! And Life is supposed to be FUN and Joyful. When you add a sense of FUN to any situation it transforms the experience for you and everyone around you.

I live in spectacular Northern California where I cherish each glorious day. I can be found touring on a motorcycle with my husband, enjoying my two grand daughters, petting my adorable cat, hiking the beauty of my valley, practicing yoga, rollerblading, enjoying my friends, entertaining children and of course, creating art.

In Creative Joy,
Marilyn